Wsus not updating windows 8
I've seen updates unpredictably break WSUS clients, for example.
I don't think I've seen a client incorrectly report no updates, however, except when there was a prerequisite update missing.
It shows all the pending updates (including those we have not approved for installation) and allows them to be installed.
However in practice I have seen that when the SUSDB exceeds 10GB issues start to crop up.
I have found the easiest and fastest fix is to remove and reinstall WSUS. ** Now is a great time to move the WSUS database and content repository to another drive.
The WSUS database grows to a very large size causing a number of symptoms.
According to the research I have done Microsoft does not limit resources or the size of the WSUS database.
Search for wsus not updating windows 8:
I figured I would create a post on WSUS (Windows Server Update Services) and SBS (Small Business Server).